1. After each use of the probe, use one of the recommended liquid saturated wipes (SuperSani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes by PDI, Inc., Super Sani-Cloth AF3 Disposable Wipes by PDI, Inc., or a lint-free cloth moistened with water) to remove ultrasound transmission gel from the probe.
2. Disconnect the probe from the mobile device.
3. Wipe the probe, strain relief, cable, and connector with one of the recommended liquid saturated wipes for one (1) minute and until visibly clean.
4. Change the wipes as necessary and repeat the above step until the probe is visibly clean.
5. To dry the probe, use a soft cloth to blot the lens dry. Do not wipe the lens. Dry the rest of the probe, cable, strain relief, and connector.
6. Visually inspect the probe in a well-lit area to ensure all surfaces are clean. If the probe is not clean, repeat the cleaning steps above.
7. Dispose of cleaning material in accordance with all applicable regulations.Download the complete guide here